Are your great ideas still on the back burner because you haven't found time or energy? Or did you jump headfirst into your passion only to find life is crazier than ever with no end in sight? You probably feel like you should know how to juggle all the balls at once, but somehow the ease you dream of is elusive and you're tired of trying to figure it out.
Maybe you also:
Maybe you also:
- know you have much to give, but feel stuck and unproductive, and sometimes resentful
- feel so much pressure and anxiety that sometimes you find yourself yelling at your kids – and then feel guilty
- worry that if you completely go for your dream you won't be able to meet your kids' needs – or your own
Compassionate coach, soulful cheerleader, clear-headed planner
I've coached a wide range of clients from artists to yoga instructors, with lots of educators, farmers, and solo entrepreneurs in between. Helping women bring their talents to fruition in a way that changes the world is one of my favorite parts of my job. Here's why:
If you're ready to take the next step into your ideal life, I'm ready to help you. Together we'll see what's working, what needs help, what's possible, and what action step is next. You will have individualized one-to-one support to clarify your goals, create a plan, and align your everyday actions with your values. As a result, you will be able to:
- make decisions with confidence for both your family and your business or passion
- relax knowing you have systems in place so that nothing falls through the cracks
- engage fully wherever you are, be present, calm, and content
How we work together
When I receive your request I'll send you a link to schedule a Moving Forward Strategy Session. This is my gift to you! During the session we'll ensure that we’re a good fit and identify some tiny action steps you can take right away.
- My most successful clients work with me for six to twelve months.
- We meet twice per month via phone or video conferencing and I provide a recording of each session.
- Between calls, we check in via email and address anything that's come up.
- I help my clients move forward gently, step by step, helping to make each piece sustainable.